Friday, May 25, 2018

Day 3: Edo Mueseum & Sensoji Temple

Yay! The day I looked forward too came today and we had a blast! Today we went to the Edo mueseum in which we learned about the Edo time period in the 19th century and then feudal Japan. I loved that in the mueseum they had spectacular replicas to what the actual artifacts at that time period looked like.
 

After the Edo Museum we went to Sensoji temple in Asakusa, Tokyo. This place was magical. It was like the farmers market back home but on an extreme scale. The Sensoji temple made me feel more human than anyother place that I have been. I saw many people wearing Kemodos and had to get as many pictures as possible. Everyone was so nice about everything and the place was also very clean. I will defentily be back to see this place as there were so many attractions and stores that I couldnt go into each one today.




No comments:

Post a Comment